CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

West is Thankful for.....

Tryptophan - The amino acid in turkey that makes you sleepy.
Hairspray - No...not the movie.
Anarchy - Always Question Authority.
Natural Selection - Top of the food chain baby.
Kangaroos - Only 'K' word I can think of today.
Silly Moments - Just like this one.
Girls - Mostly mine, but the gender in general is quite nice.
Independence - Freedom to blog...I guess.
Victory - For every time I drive with Utah drivers and live to tell about it.
Insults - Mostly because I never take them personally.
Knotty Nights - Get your mind out of the gutter...this is a Scout Activity.
Good Times - Unforgettable great moments with my awesome family.



1 comments:

Sasha said...

West, your butt really looks good in those jeans! ;)