CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »



After our Easter Egg Hunt we went down to the park to play. The girls love going to the parks in my hometown as well as the play ground at the elementary school that I went to. The reason, the slides. They are the fun slides, you know the kind that you can actually injure yourself on. The kind that you actually have to build up a couple of years of bravery to retry again after your first time!! They are high, uncovered, metal, and slick. A Real Slide!
Well I took many pictures, but they all came out blurry, hence the speed!! But I was very pleased that Brianna's worked out. She went down, with no hands, and landed on her feet. And now we have it documented. This is a really cool picture to me because this very slide use to terrify her. Next time we go maybe we can go to the elementary so she can conquer that one. (it's twice as high.) The top picture is of Sierra and her cousin Brook, on top of the world. Before we left we got a picture of everyone on the fence pretty cute!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't comment before, I didn't know I was supposed to. Cute pictures. I didn't know my kids were in one. The real slide at the elementary is gone. Mr. Blodgett was afraid his daughter would get hurt. So they moved it down to the Old Rock Church. It isn't set up yet. I went to the Doctor today and she said I am right on track and probably will go in two weeks. The Baby hasn't moved down yet. But we will let you know what we have and when. Keep sending the pictures we love them. Love, Suzie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for reminding me about the blog page. You guys are awesome. I love being able to see you guys and read all about your fun. Thanks for letting the kids hunt eggs!! The picture of Brook and Sierra at the park is really cute. You are an awesome mom Janae and your kids are so adorable. Thanks for being an awesome friend! Love ya, Nat