CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our Cruise







West and I were lucky enough to get to go on a 7 day cruise to the Carribean at the end of February, with his work. And made possible by his mom, who came and chased the girls around for an entire week! They had the time of their lives!!! So did we!! It was actually the longest West and I have ever been together and without children since we met! The ship cruised at night and would dock on a new island each morning. We visit St. Martin, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, and Aruba. We snorkeled, sailed on a pirate ship, lounged on the beach, shopped, explored the island and ate really good food.


Thank you West for convincing me to go!!



2 comments:

Sasha said...

Where are you? Are you camera shy?

The DeGracie's said...

Janae - sorry about "deleting" you from my list. You have to know that would never have happened on purpose. When I changed my background, which I didn't know how to do, I lost all my blogs and had to remember them by heart. I am glad you told me though because now you are my #1.
Your pictures are beautiful of your trip. Should I go there for my vacation? I need help choosing a location. Thanks again for the bread - you are too sweet. It is all gone, the cinnamon one was gone in a day. Lemon was next and we finished up the cheese yesterday. Love you! Love you! Love you! No one takes care of like you do!